The LUKAS is Europe's only international Latin awards ceremony, broadcast from London to Spain, Latin America and the US.
The LUKAS is a viral and media phenomenon. As the pubilc votes and campaigns for its favourite Latin artists, footballers and personalities, it creates a tsunami of viral activity. The media reflects a surge of voting globally, with each country supporting its footballers, artists and personalities from abroad. The LUKAS is promoted on tens of thousands of websites, newsletters and social networks (e.g. Royal Opera House, British Museum, Tottenham Hotspur, Glastonbury, South Bank)
Voting culminates in a gala ceremony hosted by TV stars and attended by politicians, ballet stars, footballers, musicians and fashion icons, as well as business leaders, many corporate guests and those invited by our corporate sponsors. For Global brands interested in Latin America or Latin brands interested in Europe, The LUKAS is Europe's most exciting Latin networking event.
The LUKAS is a 9 month marketing opportunity entailing global media coverage and huge public engagement, as nominees and fans campaign and vote for their favourite Latin personalities. Benefits include:
- LIVE EVENT UP to 3,000 people. Reception, Opening entertainment Award Ceremony Live Show from International Act of the Year, Post Show Party.
- VOTING SITE
- FACE BOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM
- LATINOLIFE MEDIA
- INTERNATIONAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- TV BROADCAST
Facts about our audience:
The voting site recieves 5,000 unique hits a day during the two month voting period. According our survey of 2014 voters (40,000 sample):
- 80% of our audience is English speaking
- 83% intend to travel to Latin America, Spain or the Latin Caribbean in the next year.
- 53% transfer money abroad atleast once a month
- 67% ring abroad atleast once a week
- 78% consume Latin America or Spanish food or drink atleast once a week
- 27.5% are between 16-24
- 33.5% are between 25 and 34